Definitive Title offers settlement and title insurance for the purchase and refinance of residential real estate in Maryland, the District of Columbia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Florida and several additional states.
- A Real-Estate attorney is on staff to assist with any issues that may arise
- Definitive Title is a licensed insurance agent of First American Title Company & Old Republic Title Insurance Group.
Get your free title quote online today!
Available staff to assist with all your title needs from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST. After hours support is also provided.
Superior Work Ethic and Customer Service Skills
- Family owned and operated business
- Cross-trained staff provides quick response times and overall quality assistance
Providing outstanding Customer Service throughout the entire process is our specialty
- Before, during and after the transaction our customers and clients are our main focus
Fast Turnaround Time
- The Binder, Closing Protection Letter and Pre-HUD will be supplied within 3 to 5 business days for Refinance and 5 to 7 days for Purchases
- Rush orders can also be accommodated
Timely ordering of Mortgage Payoffs settlements are conducted in the home or office.
- The transaction will be closed at a time and place convenient to our clients.
Typical Closing Services
- Perform Title Search and issue title insurance binder.
- Order all payoffs, clear unreleased liens and judgments.
- Order Survey (Purchse transactions only)
- Process Loan closing Package from Lender
- Coordinate information between all parties
- Schedule time and place for settlement
- Assemble pre-closing package and settlement statement for lender review
- Receive loan proceeds from Lender.
- Conducting settlements and explaining loan program.
- Record all title documents at courthouse.
- Handle all financial disbursements and recordings
- Issue title policies to lender and buyer.